664 N Tillamook St, Portland, OR 97227
The City of Portland has funding from a federal grant to help customers get utility bill payments back on track. If you received a warning that your water might be shut off due to an outstanding balance on your account and have been affected financially by the COVID-19 pandemic, you may qualify for the Match2 program. Match2 requires you to complete the application below and make a payment on your outstanding balance. If you’re approved, we credit you an equal amount, up to $500 or the amount you still owe, whichever is less.
Funds are limited and processed on a first-come, first-served basis until they run out. You can only receive one Match2 credit per approved account.
1. Do you have overdue charges because you’ve been affected financially by the COVID-19 pandemic?
You do not qualify for this credit and should not continue with the application. Please call 503-823-7770 to inquire on other financial assistance available that you may be eligible for.
2. Are you applying for this credit for water used at a single-family home that is your primary residence?
3. The below shows 80 percent of the median household income.To be eligible for a bill credit, the total number of people in your house AND your total household income MUST fit into one of the selections below.
Please select where your household size/income falls under.
This should be the combined income of everyone in your house. Add up what you would receive from all income before taxes are taken out.
If you answered Yes to questions 1 and 2, and your income is under the maximum allowed based on your household size (question 3), Please continue to fill out the application.
If you answered No to any of the questions, or if your household income is higher than what’s listed for your household size in question 3, you are not eligible for this credit. You may be eligible for other financial help with your sewer/stormwater/water bill. Contact our customer service team at 503-823-7770.
5. Customer name as it appears on the bill:
9. I declare that the information provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
You must answer the questions below, but your answers won't affect your eligibility to receive Match2 credit. This information is necessary for grant reporting purposes only.
Please fill this out based on the person whose name is on the bill. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
10. What year were you born?
11. How do you describe your racial or ethnic identity? Please choose all that apply.
12. How do you identify your gender? Please choose all that apply.
13. Do you identify as having a disability?
14. How many people live in your household? (Those who dwell together and/or compose a family)
15. What is your total household income? (Those who dwell together and/or compose a family.)
16. Did you utilize translation in order to complete this application?
The City of Portland is committed to equity and meaningful access, and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, source of income, or familial status in accordance with local, state, and federal laws. To request translation, interpretation, accommodations, modifications, or other auxiliary aids or services, or to file a complaint of discrimination, contact 503-823-7770 or 311 (503-823-4000), for Relay Service & TTY: 711.
Traducción e Interpretación | Biên Dịch và Thông Dịch | अनुवादन तथा व्याख्या
口笔译服务 | Устный и письменный перевод | Turjumaad iyo Fasiraad
Письмовий і усний переклад | Traducere și interpretariat | Chiaku me Awewen Kapas
Translation and Interpretation: 503-823-7770